- What will Recruiters and Hiring Managers Ask me?
Here is a list of questions that are frequently asked. Theses are more likely to be asked by interviewers who are NOT using the behavior-based interviewing technique. Of course, many interviewers will use a combination of the two types of questions.
* What job(s) have you liked the most? The least?
* What do you expect to be doing five years from now?
* Why do you want to work for the company?
* What do you consider to be your strengths? Your weaknesses?
* What do you know about our line of business?
* Can you give me a reason to hire you?
* What makes you qualified for this job?
* Can you tell me about the best day you've ever spent on a job? Your worst?
* How do you define "success"?
* Can you tell me about your skills?
* Can you describe your ideal manager/supervisor?
* Why did you apply for this job?
* Do you have any samples of your work? Of your writing?
* Tell me about yourself.
* What supervisory or leadership roles have you had?
* What have you learned in your past job experiences that you think would help you in the position you're applying for?
* Why do you feel we should hire someone with your background?
* What do you consider your most satisfying work experience? Your most disappointing?
What do you want me to know about you that is not on your resume?
- Learning Point – http://www.learningpt.org/ Learning Point Associates applies research and evaluation, direct professional services, and policy knowledge to create change at every level of the education system—classroom, school, district, state and national.
- Professional Development Institute – http://www.webteaching.com/ The Professional Development Institute offers quality online courses for K-12 educators. For every PDI course, teachers have the option of earning graduate-level extension credit from the prestigious University of San Diego (USD) or continuing education units from the world-renowned University of Southern California (USC).
- Resume’s That Win – www.resumesthatwin.net Resumes That Win is a minority owned boutique resume writing firm that provides comprehensive resume and career services to those who desire extraordinary, specialized attention.